Terms and Conditions
- Provider/Supplier – MEDIA
YOUNG SRL – Romanian legal entity, hereinafter referred to as MEDIA YOUNG.
- Beneficiary/Client/ User – the natural/legal entity who benefits from MEDIA YOUNG services.
- Products – goods sold by MEDIA YOUNG within the online platform.
- Services – the electronic commerce services conducted exclusively on the publicly available portions of the site, in the sense of granting the client the possibility to contract products and/or services, using exclusively electronic means, including other means of remote communication (i.e. by telephone)
- Price – the amount paid to the provider by the beneficiary.
- Account – the set consisting of an e-mail address and a password that allow a single user the access to restricted areas of the site through which access is made to products.
- Site – www.youngworks.ro.
2. Use of information
the website www.youngworks.ro, using the information presented by it, visiting
the pages, purchasing products or sending emails to MEDIA YOUNG is done
electronically, thus considering that the user agrees to receive notifications
from MEDIA YOUNG in electronic mode, including communications by email or by
announcements on the site.
- MEDIA YOUNG guarantees the user access to the website www.youngworks.ro and does not grant them the right to download or modify the site in whole or in part, to reproduce the site in whole or in part, to copy, to sell/resell or operate the site in any other manner, without the written consent of MEDIA YOUNG.
- On the website www.youngworks.ro, the user is responsible for all activities that occur by accessing the account and personal password.
- To use the online services, the user must create an account on the website www.youngworks.ro, through which he will directly access the offers made available by the provider.
- MEDIA YOUNG cannot be held responsible for the actions arising from the user’s negligence regarding the security and confidentiality of his account and password.
3. Placing an order and the client’s obligations
purchase of the products offered by the supplier will be done by selecting the
products within a shopping cart, within the online platform. After selecting
the desired products, the order will be finished by entering the billing data
and the delivery data (if the billing data differs from the delivery data).
After completing these steps, a user account will be created.
- In the case of natural persons, data required for placing the order and issuing the proforma invoice are: last name, first name, domicile, personal numeric code (optional), telephone number and email address.
- In the case of legal entities, the data required for placing the order and issuing the proforma invoice are: name, registered office, registration number at the Trade Register Office, fiscal code, bank account, contact person within the legal person. As for the contact person, you will be asked for last name, first name, phone number and email address.
- After the completion of the order and clarification, with a representative of the supplier, of all the details necessary for the achievement of the ordered materials (print details, print files, material details, etc.) the client will receive on the email address the proforma invoice, related to the placed order, which will contain the details necessary to make the payment. Payment of purchased products can be made only by bank transfer.
- The client is responsible for providing a valid and complete delivery address, in the coverage area of the selected areas at the time of placing the order. If the address is incomplete or does not correspond to the selected transfer route, then the client will bear all the costs related to the distance difference. The user is obliged to have on him a telephone (or other similar means of communication) that is switched on and is contactable, using the contact number provided during the process of placing an order.
- The placing of an order on the site is conditioned by the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with some of these, you must not proceed with placing the order.
- Each order made by the Client is confirmed – we will send an email, informing the client that we have received the placed order. Where details are needed to complete the order (print files, technical details, etc.) a representative of the supplier will contact the client for clarification before production/delivery. The order will be honored after the payment is visible in the provider’s account, thus issuing the invoice.
- For all orders placed, the beneficiary must pay the rates displayed on our site when selecting the products. If these rates change between the date of booking and the date of delivery, this fact will not in any way influence the order already placed.
4. Our services
company carries out printing activities in which the MEDIA YOUNG clients have
the possibility to purchase textiles, light boxes of various types, advertising
display systems, customized bean bags, customized flags etc.
- The store executes the orders within 5-7 days from placing the order or making the payment. If there are problems in the execution of the order, the clients will be informed immediately about this aspect. By executing the order is understood to send the goods to the client.
- Deliveries within the EU are made by a courier service, outside the EU by a courier and postal service.
- The store assumes no responsibility for damage or loss of goods by the courier company.
- All information used to describe the products and/or services available on the website (texts/static images/dynamic/multimedia presentations/etc.) is not a contractual obligation on the part of MEDIA YOUNG, these being for presentation purposes.
- MEDIA YOUNG can automatically waive the order made by the client, without any subsequent obligation of one party to the other or without any party being able to claim the other damages, in the following cases: invalidation of the transaction of cashing the order; the data provided by the Client, they are incomplete or incorrect on the website, the activity of the Client on the website may and/or even causes damages of any kind by MEDIA YOUNG and/or its partners, without any justification.
- Inactive accounts will be deactivated after a period of 3 months, from the moment when the user was last logged in to the created account.
5. Return policy
- You can cancel an order until the time of payment, by bank transfer.
After that time, the order can no longer be canceled.
- To the extent that, after the delivery of the product, the client no longer wants this product, it can proceed to its return, provided that the return is made within a maximum of 14 days from the moment of purchase.
- According to GEO 34/2014, you have the right to withdraw from this agreement, without specifying the reasons and without incurring penalties within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day you or a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by you, come in the physical possession of the products enter. The conditions of the right of withdrawal apply only to consumers natural entities, defined in art. 2, point 1 of GEO 34/2014. For other information regarding the return of the products please contact us through the contact form or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The products that have been the object of a special order, which have been distinctly personalized at the consumer’s request or have been made according to the consumer’s specifications cannot be returned (e.g.: shading the product in the color desired by the client), it shows traces of impact, deterioration, wear, they were unsealed and no longer have the original packaging intact, with all the accessories and the complete label, they are put by any means in an unsuitable state for the return on sale.
- The client is obliged to send the package with the product, the evidence attesting the purchase of the product (receipt or invoice) and the return form filled-in, within 14 calendar days from the date of purchase. The amounts will be returned within a period of 10 working days, in the account indicated by the client. Repayment is possible only if all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions have been met.
6. Payment of services
- The prices
are displayed on the web page dedicated to each product, do not include VAT and
do not include the delivery costs unless this aspect is explicitly specified or
offered as a bonus for large orders.
- The client agrees that the payment of the service is made by bank transfer together with all the processing fees of the order.
- The payment is authorized by the bank, and the provider is not responsible for any errors that may occur in their processing.
- For the payments made in currencies other than RON, the clients will bear the commissions received by the issuing banks, as well as any difference resulting from the foreign exchange performed.
- The order will be honored after the payment is visible in the account of the provider, issuing in this respect the fiscal invoice.
7. Protection of personal data
YOUNG respects your right to confidentiality and protects your personal data in
order to use them properly.
- We generally collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you provide to us. The data that will be saved in the MEDIA YOUNG database are: last name, first name, email address, telephone number, address and other billing data only if they are provided voluntarily. The refusal to supply them determines the impossibility of processing the orders sent online to the MEDIA YOUNG virtual store.
- From the perspective of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as Regulation or GDPR), MEDIA YOUNG is an Operator, as regards the personal data you transmit to us.
- Personal data means any information that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly, individually or together with other information.
- The purpose of the processing is: the provision of services for your benefit (conclusion of agreements, invoicing of purchased products, honoring orders, solving any problems regarding purchased products), advertising, marketing, advertising (to keep you updated on the best offers for the products/services that interest you. In this regard, we can send you any type of message such as: e-mail/SMS/telephone, containing general and thematic information, information on products similar or complementary to the ones you have purchased, information on offers for which you have shown interest in purchasing them, as well as other commercial communications) electronic communications.
- As a general rule, we will store your personal data as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were provided or as required by applicable law. You can ask us at any time to delete certain information or close the account and we will respond to these requests, subject to the preservation of certain information including after closing the account, in cases where applicable law or our legitimate interests require it.
- As for your data, you benefit from the following rights:
- Right to information – you can request information regarding the activities of processing your personal data;
- The right to rectification – you can rectify inaccurate personal data or you can complete them;
- The right to delete the data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain the erasure of the data, if their processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law;
- The right to restrict the processing – you can request the restriction of the processing if you dispute the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- The right of opposition – you can oppose, in particular, data processing based on our legitimate interest;
- The right to data portability – you may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us, in a format that can be read automatically or you may request that the respective data be transmitted to another operator;
- The right to file a complaint – you can file a complaint regarding the way of processing personal data at the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
- The right of withdrawal of consent – in cases where processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. The withdrawal of the consent will have effects for the future only, the processing carried out before the withdrawal remains valid;
- Additional rights related to automatic decisions: you can request
and obtain human intervention regarding the relevant processing, you can
express your own point of view on this and you can challenge the decision.
- This clause is supplemented by the Information on the processing of personal data, available on the website.
By using the website www.youngworks.ro (visiting or purchasing the services offered by it), the user declares in agreement with the “Terms and conditions of use”. Any dispute of any kind that may arise between the user and MEDIA YOUNG will be resolved amicably. If this is not possible, the conflict will be settled in court, in accordance with the Romanian laws in force.
- All the
notices between MEDIA YOUNG and you, intervened after placing the order, are
made by e-mail or telephone or by postal/courier means at the company
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide accurate and complete information regarding the e-mail address and mobile phone number and to inform the supplier of any changes.
- It is obligatory for the beneficiary to provide a mobile phone number that we can contact at the time of order delivery. Otherwise, MEDIA YOUNG assumes no responsibility for the messages that should have been sent to you.
- Any questions, applications or requests for reimbursement regarding the services, must be addressed in writing to the supplier, at the e-mail address: email@example.com
10. Final provisions
- MEDIA YOUNG reserves the right to make any changes to these
provisions, as well as any changes to the www.youngworks.ro website and its
structure, including changes that could affect the website, without prior
notice. MEDIA YOUNG will not be held liable for any errors on the website for
any reason, including due to changes, settings, etc., which are not made by the
site administrator and are not responsible for the content, quality or nature
of other websites, which can be reached through links on the website
www.youngworks.ro, regardless of the nature of these links. For those websites,
the responsibility is borne entirely by their owners.
- It is forbidden to copy or reproduce the information contained on the site without the written approval of MEDIA YOUNG.