We thank you for your interest in our company, and for the products and/ or services we provide. When you enter into a relationship of any kind with us, you entrust us with your information. The confidentiality of your personal data is one of our main concerns as a data operator.
This note informs you about the information we process related to you in connection to our organization. In collecting this information, we act as an operator and, by law, we are obliged to provide you with information about us, the reason and how we use your data and the rights you have over your data.
2. Other services
3. Who are we?
MEDIA YOUNG SRL, Romanian legal entity, having the registered office in Cluj-Napoca, Calea Baciului, no. 47, Cluj County, J12/ 1094/ 02.10.2000, CUI 13427730 is responsible for the processing of your personal data that we collect directly from you or from other sources.
According to the law, our company is a personal data operator. In order for your data to be processed securely, we have made every effort to take implement reasonable measures to protect your personal information.
4. Who are you?
According to the legislation, you, the natural person who is the beneficiary of our services, the representative or the contact person of a company or the person in a relationship of any kind with our company, you are a “data subject“, that is an identified or identifiable natural person. In order to be completely transparent about data processing and to allow you to easily exercise your rights, at any time, we have implemented measures to facilitate communication between us, the data operator and you, the data subject.
5. Our commitment
The protection of your personal information is very important to us. Therefore, we are committed to comply with the European and national legislation regarding the protection of personal data, in particular Regulation (EU) 679/2016, also known as the GDPR and the following principles:
- Legality, equity and transparency
We process your data legally and correctly. We are always transparent about the information we use, and you are properly informed.
- The control belongs to you
Within the limits of the law, we offer you the possibility to examine, modify, delete the personal data that you have shared with us and to exercise your other rights.
- Data integrity and purpose limitation
We use the data only for the purposes described at the time of collection or for new purposes compatible with the initial ones. In all cases, our goals are compatible with the law. We take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date.
We have implemented reasonable security and encryption measures to protect your information as best as possible. However, bear in mind that no website, no application and no internet connection is completely secure.
7. Questions and requests
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your data or you wish to exercise your legal rights in relation to the data we hold or if you have concerns about how we deal with any confidentiality issue, you can write to us at the email address: email@example.com.
8. Your Information
8.1. What kind of information do we collect about you?
When you browse our website, send us an e-mail request or contact us for any other purpose and on any other communication channel, you will communicate us the following personal data, which we collect directly from you or from other sources, such as:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- Other data
It is possible to collect data through cookies or other similar technologies, such as:
- IP address
- Internet browser
- The web pages you access on our website
- Other data
8.2. Why do we collect this information?
When you interact in any way with us it is possible to give us or receive information from other sources such as:
- In order to conclude or execute a contract between you and us;
- To answer your questions and requests;
- For marketing purposes, but only if we have your prior consent;
- To offer and improve the services and products we offer;
- To diagnose or solve technical problems;
- To defend ourselves against cyber-attacks;
- For the creation and/ or maintenance of the accounts;
- To comply with the legislation;
- To ascertain or claim a right in court.
8.3. What is the legal basis for processing?
- You gave your consent for the processing of personal data
Please note that you may withdraw your consent at any time by following the „unsubscribe” instructions in each e-mail or by submitting a written request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The processing is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between you and us
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or of another party
8.4. How long do we store the data?
We store personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes, to which it is added an eventual storage period of the accounting documents, as the case may be.
After the end of the period, personal data will be destroyed or deleted from the computer systems or transformed into anonymous data in order to be used for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes.
Please note that in certain expressly regulated situations, we store data for the period required by the law.
8.5. How do we share your information with others?
We may disclose your data, in compliance with the applicable law, to business partners or other third parties. We are constantly making reasonable efforts to ensure that these third parties have implemented adequate protection and security measures. We have contractual terms with these third parties so that your data is protected. We will inform you about the identity of these companies before the transfer or within a reasonable time and we will ensure that any transfer is legitimated, based on your consent or on other legal basis.
For example, we may provide your data to other companies, such as IT or telecommunications service providers, accounting, legal services and other third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship. These third parties are selected with special care so that your data are processed only for the purposes we indicate.
Likewise, we could share your data to business partners as a result of a joint effort to provide a product or a service.
Although unlikely, we might sell the business in the future or part of the business, which will include the transfer of your data.
We may transmit the data to other parties with your consent or according to your instructions.
We will also be able to provide your personal information to the prosecutor’s office, the police, the legal courts and other authorized bodies of the State, based on and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of specific requests.
We will ensure, within reasonable limits, that your data does not leave the European Economic Area, but, to the extent that we transfer data towards non-EEA countries, we will ensure, in all cases, that the transfers are legitimated, based on your explicit consent or on other legal basis.
9. Which are your rights?
Your rights under the GDPR Regulation are as follows:
- The right to withdraw the consent
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data
- The right of access to your data
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- The right to delete (“the right to be forgotten”)
- The right to restrict the processing
- The right to send the data we have about you to another operator
- The right to oppose data processing
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling
- The right to address yourself to justice
- The right to file a complaint with a Supervisory Authority
Please bear in mind that:
- You may withdraw your consent for direct marketing at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions from each email/ SMS or other electronic message.
- If you wish to exercise your rights, you can do so by sending a written, signed and dated request to the e-mail address specified in the present Policy;
- The rights listed above are not absolute. There are exceptions, which is why each request received will be analyzed so that we decide whether it is well founded or not. To the extent the request is well founded, we will facilitate the exercise of your rights. If the request is unfounded, we will reject it, but we will inform you about the reasons for the refusal and regarding the rights to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and to address yourself to justice.
- We will try to answer to the request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended depending on different aspects, such as the complexity of the request, the large number of requests received or the inability to identify you in a timely manner.
- If, although we make every effort, we are unable to identify you, and you do not provide us with additional information in order to succeed in identifying you, we are not bound to answer to the request.
10. Questions, requests and the exercise of rights
For any further questions regarding how the personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, pl